Push Past It!
Product Number: GR-15953
Resource books often provide tips and tricks for managing challenging behaviors, but what happens when those tactics don't wo...
Resource books often provide tips and tricks for managing challenging behaviors, but what happens when those tactics don't work? Most teachers give up. Push Past It! brings a raw, real, and at times funny approach to handling challenging behaviors and understanding why most behavior-management strategies don't work. Author Angela Searcy shares real-world examples, proven solutions, and new approaches to overcoming classroom disruptions using her PUSH PAST IT approach. Beyond behavioral-management strategies, Push Past It! will teach you how to:
- See children's behavior as communication
- Understand what is (and is not) developmentally appropriate behavior
- Identify when to seek support
- Communicate and listen more effectively
- Help children overcome their own challenging behaviors
- Take care of yourself too!
- Gryphon House, Inc.
- Page Count
- Product Height
- Product Width
- Product Depth
- Product Weight
- 1 lbs.